There are many more a means to impose the claim as well. Find out more concerning the administration regarding says at the [inside Norwegian].
You could demand the district judge start bankruptcy process against your employer if you have not gotten earnings and you will escape spend because your workplace dont spend.
Terms and conditions
You will find statutes based on how old the wage and you will holiday pay says will be to make certain that one to become protected by the latest salary guarantee plan. This is exactly why you really need to demand you to case of bankruptcy legal proceeding end up being initiated, and never await any one else to take action. You risk losing exposure for the states for many who hold off as well enough time.
You’re excused out-of putting up defense to the government will cost you for people who request your court begin bankruptcy process.
The ultimate way to begin case of bankruptcy legal proceeding is actually for you and your boss to make contact with this new region legal together with her and having your manager make sure they can not spend.
In the event that all of our workplace refuses to get in touch with brand new district legal, stick to the tips lower than to get it done yourself. There are official requirements that needs to be satisfied. It is important that your follow the tips lower than. Be mindful of day constraints.
1. Should you choose not discovered payment – need for payment
When your wages have not been paid off by consented time, you should upload an authorized page into the manager because the in the future to. On your interest in fee, you should indicate what your allege is for, the total amount your employer owes both you and that point wherein your employer owes your money. Offer your employer 7 days to really make the percentage.
dos. If the employer doesn’t follow the fresh new need for percentage – observe away from personal bankruptcy
a month after you sent the fresh joined letter, you send out a notification off bankruptcy, in 2 duplicates, towards master process-server from the local government in which your boss provides its registered target.
The method host usually suffice the find off case of bankruptcy on the workplace. Provider from procedure try subject to a charge out-of NOK 489 within the 2022, and you will certainly be notifice since the document might have been offered.
The latest find out-of bankruptcy need certainly to become specific key points in check for your to help you request initiation out of bankruptcy legal proceeding afterwards:
- Reference brand new demand for payment you in earlier times sent. Ideally and additionally repeat the total amount your boss owes you, exacltly what the allege is for, plus the period for which your boss owes your.
- Provide your employer two weeks in the go out away from service out-of the fresh new notice from case of bankruptcy and then make fee.
- Range from the statement «An effective petition away from case of bankruptcy could well be recorded in the event the commission isn’t produced when you look at the big date given.»
- Ensure that you include: «Please note you to definitely within the considering a beneficial petition from personal bankruptcy, insolvency generally speaking are going to be presumed to survive and you can personal bankruptcy procedures may be began whenever commission isn’t generated once a notice out of personal bankruptcy could have been served according to Point 63 regarding this new Personal bankruptcy Work.»
step three. In case the employer nevertheless doesn’t spend – petition away from bankruptcy
You must post their petition out of case of bankruptcy into section judge if identity specified throughout the observe off bankruptcy possess expired. The petition have to be registered during the 5 duplicates. The section court need to have acquired the petition within 14 days of one’s date about what the very last big date away from percentage specified throughout the see from bankruptcy expired. The new see have to be supported once more for many who waiting stretched.
- This new plaintiff (you) in addition to offender (your employer), which have term and target.